We are the experts for your project when it comes to the disposal or transport of loose material in difficult environments. The use of state-of-the-art technology allows us to achieve a professional result quickly and reliably, in an environmentally friendly manner and without creating dust. The flexibility needed for this comes from a unique and space-saving system of hoses that does not require any lifting equipment. Which means you benefit from a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution.
As a division of the IAT Group in Austria, we’ve specialised in the transport and disposal of loose material using suck and blow technology since 1990 – in an economic and straightforward way. Thanks to the use of state-of-the-art filters, we can dispose of the finest dust without burdening the environment. Even hard-to-reach places or the smallest openings are no obstacles for us. This also applies to gravelling in structural and civil engineering projects. We also look after the transport of all materials and ensure environmentally friendly disposal. With our silo system, we also offer a space-saving and clean solution on the construction site.
Flexible applications for you:
- loading and unloading of gravel onto/from flat roofs, in and out of interchangeable silos
- blowing of gravel and fill in cellars and cavities
- blowing and extracting substrates
- after flooding and accidents
- vacuuming pipes, ducts and subfloors
- filling or emptying basins and ponds, even below water level
- extracting and blowing solid and liquid substances in hard-to-reach places
- filling material into Big Bags
- extracting activated carbon from filter systems
- various extraction and cleaning tasks at concrete and asphalt mixing plants
- conveying material through the smallest openings with a diameter of 5 inches
- blowing gravel of grain size 16/32 and smaller